Sales Departments at Taylor Volkswagen and Taylor Audi will be open (by appointment only) on Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Updated March 25th, 2020:
Due to ongoing changes, our dealerships have decided the following:
Our showrooms are now temporarily closed to the public but will be scheduling Sales appointments Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
All Department at Taylor Volkswagen and Taylor Audi will be closed on Saturdays.
Taylor Lexus, Taylor Toyota, and Moose Jaw Toyota will be scheduling Sales appointments on Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00 pm.
Please see dealer website for all of their contact information.
All Service, Parts and Auto Body Shop hours have changed to Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, and after March 28th they will be closed on Saturdays.
Our shuttle services are still available but are limiting passengers to accommodate for social distancing. Some service appointments can be made to be so that your vehicle can be picked up and dropped off back to you. Please call our service department for more details.
Updated March 18th,2020:
The Taylor Automotive Group’s highest priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees and their families. We’re keeping a close eye on the rapid developments concerning COVID-19 and will make changes to the business as information becomes available.
We are committed to supporting the community during this time of uncertainty and fear. To that end, we are open for business, but we’re taking proactive measures to create a safe environment at all our facilities and ensure everyone’s health.
- We have always prioritized the cleanliness of our facilities and vehicles. At this time, upon the direction of health authorities, we are taking additional measures to ensure all surfaces are disinfected on an ongoing basis at all our locations, in all our vehicles and any serviced vehicles.
- We look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, but we recognize that there is a call to reduce the in person contact we are so accustomed to. If need be, we encourage you to reach out to us through phone, email, website or text message. We will continue to provide our top-notch service through these alternative means.
- As well, our employee safety and health is always a major concern. We are encouraging our staff to follow preventative practices such as frequent hand washing, staying home if they are feeling ill, or have recently travelled internationally.
- As always, we’re readily available to bring test drives to your home. Our team is armed with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to provide the safest environment for your experience.
- With Taylor Your Way all purchased vehicles can be delivered right to your driveway.
See how each of our dealerships are ready to cater to you during the pandemic:
We are grateful for your support and patience during this time. As a community we will continue to do our absolute best to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and follow the recommendations of our health care authorities.